The University has announced the following information regarding campus housing and on-campus dining.
- Campus residents should shelter-in-place from 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 8, until 8 p.m., Friday, Oct. 9.
- If residents have not already done so, they should complete the Emergency Form in the StarRez Housing Portal and indicate whether they plan to stay on campus during the weather event or if they plan to leave. Access the StarRez Housing Portal via ULink, on the Campus Services tab, and in the Residence Life section.
- See the Dining section in this email regarding meals for Friday, Oct. 9.
- Students are strongly encouraged to pick up all meals for Friday, Oct. 9, on Thursday, Oct. 8, between the hours of 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. at Cypress Lake Dining Hall, Café Fleur De Lis, or Lagniappe Café.
- Students who do not have a meal plan or who are out of meal swipes for the week may still get food but must sign in at the register.
- This includes students residing in the Heritage Apartments.
- Residents of Cajun Village may pick up meals for their families as well.
- Campus residents who are unable to pick up Friday’s meals on Thursday may arrange to get nonperishable food items from their residence hall advisors. These food items will be available for pick up in the suite-style residence halls’ kitchens and the Agnes Edwards Hall floor community rooms from noon until 2 p.m. and from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. on Friday, Oct 9.
- Dining hours for Thursday, Oct. 8 through Saturday, Oct. 10 will be held as follows.
- Thursday, Oct. 8
- Cypress Lake Dining Hall will be open from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m. and from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Café Fleur De Lis will be open from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Lagniappe Café will be open from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- All other dining locations will be closed.
- Friday, Oct. 9
- All dining locations will be closed.
- Saturday, Oct. 10
- Cypress Lake Dining Hall will reopen at 11 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 8